WEConnect Canada published a great summary of our Perfect Pitch workshop!
Perfect Pitch is our hands-on workshop that teaches participants how to create a sales presentation to be used when pitching a product or service to clients.
During this interactive session participants learn how to create communications that consistently and clearly get their points across to their audiences in a clear, compelling and credible manner. It also teaches techniques to engage and connect with the audience.
Among the critical skills the participants learn are how to:
- Identify the central message and state it clearly
- Organize ideas so the central message is well supported
- Organize ideas to direct and shape how the audience interprets the message
- Adapt the message to connect to the important needs, interests and preferences of a particular audience
- Use appropriate language and evidence to gain buy-in and commitment
- Choose the right level of supporting information to strengthen the position without losing the audience in details and qualifiers
- Develop strong & compelling openings
Deliver with confidence
To find out more visit the LEARN section of Connexions, June Review 2013.